FINDING A GOOD NOTE BUYER FOR A SIMULTANEOUS CLOSING

do have a buyer for a new construction but they have bruised credit /small downpayment but excellent income. I do need the cash from the closing since i have more money in the house than i’m selling it for. Besides I financed the entire purchase / construction from my own money. My question is where do i find a Mortgage Note Buyer who is not greedy & will buy the note at a simultaneous closing & at what interest & terms so I can explain to the Buyer these terms etc. Anyone with some experience & input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You may have already hurt yourself. bad credit and small down means the Note will have less value. Simo’s will not be valueable either as there is no seasoning to see how well the property buyer pays.
Not to many if any Note Buyers will even buy a simo. now but the last one heard of was sunvestinc.com
Remember all Notes are bought at a discount.
Good Luck, herbster

Bad credit will make the buy if you can find one a large discount and i do say LARGE

And yes sunvest is about the last one i know of as well

Most every note buyer now wants a t least 1 or 2 payments done

Our NOTE buyer is earnestly buying all validated notes. Submission form is on the Trade Show Floor page of GlobalCrossroadsCapital.com
[

quote author=lxndr1807 link=topic=41639.msg196946#msg196946 date=1234576741]
do have a buyer for a new construction but they have bruised credit /small downpayment but excellent income. I do need the cash from the closing since i have more money in the house than i’m selling it for. Besides I financed the entire purchase / construction from my own money. My question is where do i find a Mortgage Note Buyer who is not greedy & will buy the note at a simultaneous closing & at what interest & terms so I can explain to the Buyer these terms etc. Anyone with some experience & input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
[/quote]