Finding a Bird Dog in Wisconsin

Can anyone tell me what would be the best way to go about finding a bird dog in South Eastern, Wisconsin.

We just recently started Real Estate Investing and am trying to find a few bird dogs.

Any information would be great!

how do you find bird dog ?

Yes, I am looking for a bird dog in South Eastern Wisconsin and want to know what would be the best way to find one?

Train one yourself.
Advertise at the local college. “Real estate investor looking for apprentice. Must know how to read and write. Will teach how to find and negotiate leads. call 555-5555. Serious and motivated inquiries only.”

Good luck!
Brandon

Hi, I’m interested in getting started in rehabbing myself. I am in Madison. Where are you located?

I’m about an hour north of vsderickson. I found a great MLS site for us in southern Wisconsin. The value of it as far as buying is almost nil, as it is the retail market, but it gives an excellent view as to what is on the market in your exact area. It’s Wisconsinhomes.com.

Jeff

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that II’m going to be up in Wisconsin Rapids for the next 3-4 weeks and I’m looking for stuff up here.