Find REI Clubs

Hi,

I am new to the game and based on what i have read on this forum it is very important for new investors to join a local club. Does anyone know of any clubs in the BOSTON area? I checked the link on this site and all the clubs in this area are on the outskirts of the city, which i can not get to since i only have access to public transportation. I find it very hard to believe that there is not a club within the city. Any advise would be appreciated!!

Thanks.

Have you tried looking on the RE Club listings on this site?

http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs.php

I checked the link on this site and all the clubs in this area are on the outskirts of the city, which i can not get to since i only have access to public transportation.

Have you trying calling one or all the clubs in your area they may have info or could find you a ride to the meeting. went to my first meeting last nite drove thirty minutes each way . found solutions to my questions. would recommend everyone go to these meetings and take an investor freind with you networking your area is important. BEST THING NEWBIES CAN DO FOR THEMSELVES!!!

Rich,

Let me ask, if there was a nice deal that would net you 35K on the outskirts of the city, would you find a way to go see it?

Well, how many deals do you think might be found at your REI Club? If you are a wholesaler, how many end buyers might you be able to find?

If it truly is important to you, you will find a way.

I didn’t say it wasn’t worth it, he just said he didn’t want to go that far (or couldn’t).

i find that some reia clubs (like ctreia) are just forums to try to sell things to unsuspecting newbie real estate investors.

kinda like amway.