Feedback

I recently re did my real estate website and am now looking for feedback, thanks.

www.limitedproperties.com

It looks pretty good. Rename Services to “Sell Your House”. Later on, work on the content of the main page to make it a strong sales letter to convince people to contact you. If you collect testimonials, put them on the website.

Now don’t get your feeling hurt… You asked for the feedback

1. Remove your email address… Robots are going to find it and you’re screwed…

2. Put thumbnail pics of the listing instead of address

3. The word “Sold” needs to be red… It gets lost in the house

4. Instead of “Why us” use testimonials

5. On the form ask for a “Cell Phone”

6. On the address request “Zip” is out of order it goes after state…

7. Rather then asking how much it would appraise for ask how much are you asking for the house… You don’t want to lead them into an appraisal.

8. Under contact us you give the idea that you don’t want mail by not supplying a physical address so I wouldn’t list my city or state

9. Under listings I might put a country map rather than the states it will appear as though you actually are all over…

Ok ive taken in your input and updated most of it, if there are any additional changes that should be made let me know thanks.

Add the following to your code… These are my keywords and my site is number six under yahoo…

Also add your city state and all zip codes

Wow thanks alot!

I don’t see anything to whet my appetite…When I click on listings, I see text but no pictures…Buyers wants pics!!..If the pics look good, I could look further into it, but just text is a real turn off…

Also, “name” should be changed to “first name” on your submit form (you have “name” and “last name”)…I’m sure some people will type in their full name on the first line, then come down to the next item asking for last name and have to retype the first entry…

All of this is meant to be constructive, not critical…

Good luck to you…Let us know how many hits you get…