experienced investors!!!help!!!

My question is, how do you exp. investors handle the insurance part when you take property sub2. I’ve read a few answers to this for example:leaving the current policy alone and get and additional policy. the other one is:cancel the old one and get a new one insuring the land trust.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks ???