Excellent Video Explains Reasons for the Coming Crash!

I know I’m just a member here, but please don’t ban Pete. He has been really helpful with my investing. For what it’s worth, I like to hear both sides and form my own opinion, and this forum does it perfectly. So as a bystander, I hope you guys keep arguing minus the insults.

John

There will be no more personal insults in this Random Ramblings forum. I’m deleting ALL posts that contain personal attacks from this point forward.

Usually those who constantly talk about how successful they are are the least successful of the bunch. I comment rarely here but I too get tired of reading FDJake embellish. He reminds me of a few people I used to run into at a real estate investing association I attend regularly. A few of them talked a great game and then were out of business and the club within a matter of a couple of years. I HIGHLY doubt he is making the kind of money he says he is making. Outside of Ford, I have seen zero value in any of the advice he has given. And as you know, a blind squirrel… He is all about the Dramatic posts and a Know-it-All no matter the subject.

This doesn’t mean I am necessarily defending Mike’s Apocalyptic outlook either but I feel like he is at least giving honest answers when commenting.

I for one have learned a great deal from BOTH of their posts. Personally, they both offer a great deal to this board. When I see a back and forth going on without any useful info, I typically skip over that section. These debates can get out of hand sometimes and it would be nice without the personal attacks.

Whats wrong with free speech? When someone personally attacks you just don’t respond. That is what I do. Why argue on an internet forum? But don’t regulate everything said. Is this server in china??

The forum has rules. If they allowed people to say whatever they liked, there would be ton og garbage on it. It makes it difficult to sift through. I don’t think its being overregulated. The moderators seem to strike a good balance IMO…

Mike and Jake are two guys who have different views, but are very knowledgable.

You two just need to understand that MOST LIKELY…

What will end up happening in the real world is… the middle of what you both think. Things might not “boom” as Jake has previously said (I remember him saying that), but also, things probably wont go armageddon either. Itll probably be a medium of the two.

But keep up the posts. I like both of you and find it very good for learning, and it makes ME think about things.

Agreed, PM and FD have a lot to contribute, like yin and the yang, differing extremes. That said, the personal attacks are pretty lame.

I’m quite grateful to firefighters and police for the public service they do, so if that’s what FD chooses to do, for whatever reason, whether he needs the money or not, I don’t think any of us should criticize him for that.

Whats wrong with free speech?

Absolutely nothing! Everyone is free to bring up whatever topic they want and also to disagree with anything being said. What is NOT OK is violating the forum rules and slinging personal attacks. You’ll note that there have been topics started by at least a dozen different people JUST ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS FORUM! Express your opinions! Start topics. Disagree with other posters. Sling 3rd grade personal attacks - NO!

no comment…

1. too much on my plate right now…

2. consider both to be friends…

a little ribbing here and there is good…it challenges the author…as long as it doesn’t cross over into being vulgar.

-Mike

Usually those who constantly talk about how successful they are are the least successful of the bunch. I comment rarely here but I too get tired of reading FDJake embellish. He reminds me of a few people I used to run into at a real estate investing association I attend regularly. A few of them talked a great game and then were out of business and the club within a matter of a couple of years. I HIGHLY doubt he is making the kind of money he says he is making. Outside of Ford, I have seen zero value in any of the advice he has given. And as you know, a blind squirrel... He is all about the Dramatic posts and a Know-it-All no matter the subject.

I guess you’ve never emailed with him…

Talk about surgical precision…I like solution based people.

-Mike

Thanks for sharing this video, I will surely use that strategy