!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE MUST LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Hello Gang,

I’m going to put out signs that say

$500 REWARD
XXX YYY-ZZZZ

Call the Number

Give me your honest opinion!!!

I can take it!!!

I wouldn’t call it. Just my 2 cents

Not trying to be mean

Does the other person on the end of the call have a cold? I called and I don’t think I would do business.
Just my honest opinion.

Not bad. The voice is sometimes hard to understand.

I like it.

Honestly,

I think that you are going to be inundated by calls from people who don’t quite understand your criteria and/or don’t listen to directions very well. You state that you “can’t possibly know about every listing in the Atlanta area” and I think you are going to have people helping you find out about EVERY listing in the area without qualification.

Good Luck,
Biff

TRY A FEW....   ITS ONLY A COUPLE BUCKS PER SIGN,   I THINK UPPER MIDDLE HOUSES ARE GOING TO LIST SOONEST BECAUSE OF ALL THE ARM VARIABLE LOANS AND APRECIATION AS OF LATE...  MAYBE START THERE!

People will call it. I wouldn’t, but it never ceases to amaze me what some people will respond to.

That being said, you have to ask yourself whether or not this is the best way to achieve your objective. In other words, just because people will call the number doesn’t mean it will be the people you actually want. There a half-dozen better ways to reach your target market-- and EFFECTIVE marketing is ALWAYS low-cost marketing because it’s not how much it costs, it’s how much you make.