Entity for wholesaling

I know this has been answered before, but I can’t find what I’m looking for in the search results.

I’m planning to wholesale properties. What should my entity be?

I thought I read that

LLC for wholesale (assignings)

Corp (S or C) for Rehabbing.

Yes?, No?

LLC for rehabbing & S-corp for wholesaling, since your not holding on to the property


I’m a newbie who has no clue regarding corporations.

Why an S-Corp for wholesaling? What would be the difference between an LLC and S-Corp in wholesaling?