Engage the neighbors

I do alot rehabs in lower income neighborhoods in ATL. I’ve found it’s best to engage the youth to help me fix em up. Whenever I go into aneighborhood for the first time I get the stares. What are you doing here? You don’t belong here.

I go right up to them and tell what I’m about. And offer them a job to help me fix up the property. Heck, it’s their neighborhood. So it’s a win-win. And not only that, but I tell them how to make money in the business.

Cause alot have lost any hope of being anything. And that’s not right. Anyone that keeps the secret of making big bucks in rei to themselves doesn’t deserve to enjoy them. There’s plenty of opportunity to go around. I’m looking forward to the day when those I have helped ask me to fund their deals.

EH

I do the exact same thing in the low income areas that I invest in. I hire the big guys in the neighborhood to do work for me it benefits them for the money and benefits me for property protection, and personal protection.

Its is very sad to say but from what I have witnessed in the low income areas the only successes that people hear about and see, are the drug dealers. They say success leaves tracks but when the only successes that you hear of are drug dealers, the only tracks you will see are on the arms of there clients.

Eric Medemar