Dumb Question

Where does a closing take place when someone is using cash to close on a deal?


It can be done anywhere as long as you know what documents to get sign, notarized and recorded.

Best to just use an attorney or title company.

Location is not such a big deal, as the process.

Title companies will close anywhere. Be sure to take out a title policy if it’s a home that you are buying.

If you are wholesaling, in most cases you won’t have to worry about either of those things except for pointing the buyer and seller in the right direction.