Dr. Al Lowery

I would like to get some info on Dr. Al Lowery? There are so many Educators out there. I know that the all have good info. Who is the best to follow.

Reading is one thing. BUT to following is another. Real estate is a VERY local market commodity. Location, Location, Location means different things for different types of propert. I would never rely on a author of a book (written by someone-say in CA) to following in my buying in—say IL.

My point—learn from you local markets, test the real estate “game” in your local market. Start out with something in you back yard. Get good comps within 6 blocks of subject property and drive by those comps. Do your homework in the local market. Talk to experienced realtors and local mortgage people for learning more. Tell them what you want to do. They may be much more helpful than a book or course.

Jeff

This guy is great, I’ve gone to a few of his seminars, bought/read/listend to his tapes/books, he’s even a nice guy to know…highly recommended.

Al will be a Key Note Speaker at the LA Real Estate Expo:

One Weekend could make you a Millionaire"

(Thats what the top line Reads in the Ad)

Real Estate Wealth Exp at the LA Convention Center

Sat April 30th and Sun May 1st

1-800-US-ANNEX www.LearningAnnex.com

70 Seminars, 100’s booths, etc

Speakers: Donald Trump, Rober Kiyosaki, Albert Lowry, Magic Johnson, Harv Eker and others. . .

Prices are from$29 to $299

Have an Awesome Day! :smiley: