Downpayment for Commerical Property

Are there any companies out there that are willing to help with a downpayment of a commerical property?

Thanks!

HELLO this is something i would like to know as well

Yes, ther are places for down payment assistance. I am an agent for them.

Is this down payment service for whom work one that asks the seller to contribute the down payment?

Just out of curiousity what is the security that collateralizes this down payment assistance?..Is it a personal unsecured loan?..Because it can’t be a first position mortgage loan lien because if the person can’t come up with the downpayment they will surely need a mortgage…And I highly doubt any bank is willing to lend in a second position…

Honestly in my experience your best option is to find a private lender (jv partner) to give you the downpayment funds, in exchange for a percentage of the profit, if you flip it, or a monthly payment back, with interest, or other contribution, depending on what you plan to do with the property. How do you find a jv partner? Look for other established commercial properties in you area, and research the owners. Have an agent run MLS search on commercial and see which properties were purchased and at what terms in the last 6 months, and then contact the same sources of funds. Look in the recorder of deeds office for other well run properties and research how they funded the deals. It is easier to find downpayment funds this way, a lot less paperwork and it can be a valuable source on many future deals.