Don't give up

There is a whole lot of money to be made in the industry right now but also a lot to learn. Financing is getting harder but it can be obtained being deligent, educating yourself and working smart.

If you’re finding it diffecult to go on don’t just yet give up you’re very close to making it happen.

You are not alone, wherever you are or going, whatever you’re doing or situation you’re currently in or going through you are not alone. There’s someone who said he will never leave nor forsake you. He is there willing to help and assist you through but you have to know that. If you feel trap just dial up JESUS. He is waiting for you to call him, he wants to help you.

You may be posting in a wrong forum.

This is a forum for real estate investors, not for religion.

Furnishedowner

This is a forum for real estate investors, not for religion.

Furnishedowner…Sooo… Real Estate investor’s are not religious?

Mdhaas,
That was an impossible to answer question! Apples and oranges. When did you stop beating your wife?

Maybe these last few years we have all prayed more than usual.

Furnishedowner

That was an impossible to answer question!

Then maybe you should not make such a broad statement. While I agree that religious discussions are not commonplace nor preferred on the REI Club. The mention of religion would not qualify as discussing it.

Maybe, you should have said " I am not religious and I don’t like you mentioning religion on this real estate site" . After all it was merely a mention, not a discussion.

While we appreciate your input, most of us are pretty vocal and can speak for ourselves.

Thanks.

Jesus dosen’t care if you make money or not he only cares that your heart is pure.

I’m just trying to figure out why he used the financing/hard money area,

Maybe he thinks the folks in the Hardmoney area have a bigger need and need a ‘dose’…

Keith