Does any one have Charles Sheets course??

Hi does anyone own Charles Sheets Course and how is that working out for you and were you allready a rei when you bought it. kia

YES KIA I HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED CARLETON SHEETS COURSE. THE INFORMATION IN IT WAS MORE THAN I KNEW BEFORE I STARTED. :slight_smile: I FOUND THAT I GOT MORE INFORMATION FROM HIS VIDEO VERSION THAN I DID FROM THE CD’S. THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF GRAY AREAS BUT I AM OPTOMISTIC. I BELIVIE I WILL UNDERSTAND MORE FROM EXPERIENCE. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANY PROPERTY YET. BUT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP. THIS WEBB SIGHT HAS TAUGHT ME PLENTY. TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIS COURSE.

Well to be honest i have not bought it yet i was trying to see what other’s thought about it. But thank You for the insight. Kia

its great try it for 9.95 for 30 days or return it for a complete refund no questions asked. well maybe a couple… but no problem. here is a link… have fun. good contracts… http://www.reiclub.com/products/150

:smiley: I am wating on Mr. Sheets program now, and equily excited to know about it… I just came from a Robert Allen seminar, and am looking to see if anyone knows anthing about him either?

Im not familar with robert allen’s material personally. Would you like to share with us some strategy with us of what you have picked up, please do… Hearing/ or seeing obeing told in a different manner or perspective is always helpful in getting it to sink in & understand better… PS ck out wendy pattons free - prerecorded phone conference … great stuff concerning L/Opts… I enjoyed it…
Now its just putting it to work. Let us know how u like it…

I sorry, I’ve never heard of the Charles Sheets. If its the Carleton Sheets your referring to, yes I’ve watched it once. At the I was living in Orange County and had only bought the condo I lived in. I had attended one real estate seminar before it watched it and quickly realized that Carleton’s system wouldn’t work in the market I lived in, or at least it would be difficult to use. I did find it very informative though.

:DI didnt learn much about Mr. Allens methods. His instructer talked about things here and there… They didnt realy give anything away, just talked about creative financing. Like you carring part of the note for a ballon payment,and being paid intrest on it while your waiting for the big payment. But I am very new to this and to me this does not make to much sence. I think the owner would just take out the whole ammount of the loan and pay you… I am still trying to understand this stuff…

I have the program and am going through it again(2nd time) to get more info. I"m working on a property that has good potential-3br,currently rented,owner is willing to finance with small down payment, this course seems to be straight to the point, and with a little motivation< I can see how this is very possible! Ill let you know when I do actually buy a property with this system, but as I have gone through this program(reading and video and cassettes) I have faith that I can make it happen.

???

I have completed Sheets’ course and found it to be slightly informative at best. Most of the time he had people who were probably actors or people he mentored directly, telling how much money they earned in detail, but not much detail on how. He tells you constantly to stay motivated and organized, and if you are easily susceptible to others’ moods, then you will be. If you really want the down low on investing, find a mentor.

Its a good starter course for novices… Its best they learn from all angles and perspectives… There are much better courses that go in much more detail… but are much more expensive… best bet to learn here at reiclub through real investors like yourself… Investor monkey… Tell us more , for us novice investors who arnt jumping in head first.

I must apologize for any misunderstanding, I too am a novice. I have only been reading on the subject and aside from purchasing and refinancing my own home and working network supprt for a mortgage company, I have no hands on knowledge.

I just wanted to give some insite on Carleton Sheets course/advertisement that he sells. I found it to be repetitive and vague.

The reason I am posting on this board is I would like to be taken through the process of one RE investment from start to finish…I fear jumping into anything without having seen it for myself.