docs needed??

when speaking to a home owner ready to short sale I know that the first doc you need is the release form, but not sure what the second and third ect…thank you for any help…I admire you guys…God bless :slight_smile:

Howdy East tn newbie:

You need an earnest money contract with the seller at the agreed price. The seller will need to get a hard luck package from most banks that will explain their situation. They will also need a financial statement and whatever else is required by the bank. You will also need proof that you can close the deal, either a copy of your bank statement that shows the money in the bank or a letter from a lender that you are pre-approved for a loan.