Do Anyone Have Any Good Resources Finding Fixer Uppers in So California?

Do Anyone Have Any Good Resources Finding Fixer Uppers in So California? Any good contacts??

First thing I’d do is go to your local REIA and I can assure you there will be at least a dozen wholesalers there who would be happy to unload their fixer upper deals to you.

In addition to that, you can drive around in the lower end areas where you live and write down the addresses of vacant junker houses then attempt to track down and contact the owner to see if they want to sell. Better yet, hire a “bird dog” to drive around and do it for you. You can pay him per lead or pay him a commission when you do deals.

Hello,

I am the REO Coordinator for a Non Profit Foundation. We deal exclusively with Chase. I get CA lists from Chase/Wamu on a weekly basis and sell to many cash investors and homebuyers.

We offer anywhere from 15% off list or first look prices as well as a 50% discount on properties we are able to secure as donation properties. There are some real Gems that are priced right and the discount only makes them more attractive. You will also find some that are overpriced, nature of the beast.

We have to comply with NSP protocol but there are plenty of properties that fit.