diving in!!!!!

how should i dive into rei? what should i buy first? what should i do with that bought property?

That all depends on personal goals I guess! Are you in a buyers or sellers market! What state are you in maybe you could find other investors in the area and see where they are having success!

i guess i’ll visit the success stories!!!

I suggest read, read, read. Read the forums on this site, the investor invormation, pick up some books, anything you can do to learn. Education is the strongest tool you can have. Once the education is in place, TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.

good luck

Once you feel that you are adequately prepared:

“Violent Execution of the Mission”!!!

Keith

Education is the strongest tool you can have. Once the education is in place, TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.

I suggest the opposite. Learn the basics now and the rest along the way.

A guy at my local REIA owns EVERY COURSE, attends every bootcamp, and put himself and his wife into high personal debt for a bookshelf full of useless education, half of which is unread.

Yet he is afraid of talking to anyone about their house. Afraid of mentioning money, or the mere thought of money.

I suggest you take massive action FIRST. Contact 100 people. Come back when your 100 leads turns into 5 deals. We’ll help you do the rest, with or without the bootcamps and seminars.

Take care,

… Christopher

Hey there. I took a course and now am taking action. It is just so nerve racking if you haven’t done it before. I guess that it is just the fear of failure, but I guess I will learn as I go.

A very intimidating part of course is dealing with the contracts from my side and reading and speaking to others. It is usually the contract.

Betty Sue,

I understand. But just remember, you already know 300% more than most of the homeowners you will be talking to. Go in with that attitude, and they will believe everything you say - as long as you believe it yourself. :wink:

Take care,

… Christopher

Magna27,

Thanks for the support. :).

Bettysue