Delaware

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

I want to network with other wholesalers in Delaware. Contact me.

I am interested in bird dogging as well as can help you to acquire the loans you need for your investments.My contact information is below…

At Equity Mortgage, we can help you find the financial solution that is right for you.Our specialized staff will help you analyze your current financial position, discuss the various alternatives and inform you of just how much you can afford.

We have many different loan programs to choose from:

New Home Financing
Second Mortgages
Refinancing
Reverse Mortgages
Investment Property
Commercial Loans
Unsecured Home
Improvement Loans

So whatever your loan needs are we can accommodate!!!

Please referee me to anyone you may know who may be in the need of any real estate loans…Servicing NJ, DC, DE, NC, MD, PA, VA and FL

Located in Delaware also interested in Wholesaling pre -construction deals in area …and working with Hedge fund /Bulk Buyers

Hi everyone I am an investor as well as an insurance agent and I provide business and home insurance as well as personal lines feel free to reach out with any questions and I will help in anyway I can.

Hello I joined REIA last year today I am looking for buyers for a nice property needs some work. The property is located in Wilmington a two story brick asking $50k.