Curious on the mentality of people who buy on lease options

Oh okay.

They were taken down because you put them out on a Thursday... What hours do you suppose sign ordinance works? I'll bet it's M-F, 8-5...

C’mon Redstar! Use your head! :rolleyes

Yea hopefully I’ll have better results next time.

While we’re talking about wholesaling…

What can I do with motivated sellers whose house needs no repair? I can’t exactly sell it to a rehabber.

What are my options there?

Depends. If you can negotiate a good enough deal then get private money to buy and retail it out. If they owe too much, buy Sub2 and owner finance it.

Javipa has a wealth of Sub2 knowledge.

Private money with 0% down payment? I don’t think such a thing exists.

Forget the shiny sub2 distraction. You’re not ready for something that exotic.

I mean you’re still stumbling over how to place bandit signs.

If you think it doesn’t exist then it doesn’t. Other than the fact that I know for certain that it does.

Let’s stick with bandit signs, until we get that down.

Through the owner or through a lending company? If it’s through a company, tell me their name so I can buy 20 houses right now.

You have no deals to finance.

Thread=done, cooked, toasted, over with

Trying to plan for the future. I have never seen a private lender finance 100%, otherwise everyone would use them.

There is a difference between hard money and private money. Private money will absolutely finance 100%.

I know there’s a difference. What’s the name of a company that you know that will finance 100%? We’re not talking about owner financing.

Private money sources don’t have company names. “It’s Pete Johnson has $200,000 to loan on any house worth $250,000 fixed up.”

You’re not ready to borrow private money. You’re still at the pounding bandit signs incorrectly stage.

Don’t get ahead of yourself.

I got a Google Voice number and had someone call it and the caller ID gave me a number from California even though they live in Florida. I don’t trust wasting money on bandit signs that the number might not even work.

You’re making my point. You don’t have the basics situated yet, and so there’s no point in moving into securing private lenders.

Stop staring at shiny objects. Get your bandit sign system working.

What difference does it make if your friend called you on google voice, and the ID showed California? You got the call didn’t you? Stop looking for excuses to fail.

Because I can’t call him back.

What happened when you called the number back? Was he using Google voice number as well? Don’t mean to be a d-ck but this stuff isn’t rocket science. Either figure it out or don’t. Many obstacles are thrown at us everyday, it’s on you to overcome them.

It went to some random number. Couldn’t get through.

I’ll just buy the signs using my own number again.

You’re that opposed to figuring the G Voice situation out? How are you ever going to be creative enough to solve a sellers problem if this is too hard to figure out?

Use a Ring Central number, I have one and it works fine…