Credit Profile

When I sell a property Land Conract, Lease Option etc. how does one report this to the credit bureaus so that the end buyer will get their credit score increased?
Thanks, herbster

Try the 3 credit agencies web sites. They should have a way to query them. They could tell you how to get that in the reports.

You must have a corporation. If you do you can contact the 3 agencies and open an account. It is not free but it allows you to do what your looking to do.


google DNB Trade Exchange