creative investment

could you please give me advise. Where can I get the information to learn about creative finansing and working without realtor.
I know that you could go and talk to preforclosure homehoner, or a seller could carry loan untill you pay him all the money.
I would like to know more, especially I would like to work without RE agent because they are too conventional

and, if you know where I could buy or look contracts for creative finnasing ,
I would appreciate your help a lot! :slight_smile:

I would suggest joining your local REI club, most of the clubs will have diiferent meeting per month on a certain subject. You could network and ask a lot of questions from the people who are out there doing the do in your area, uses the right realtor could be useful, since they have experince on filling out the forms. As for the creative financing forms, which would contract for deed, note,lease option and a few more. Do a google search or check out this sites “forms” section.

thank you for your reply.
I was trying to find a REI club in our state, but there is no one. There is one phone number for a guy, I called it, but they said it was the wrong number (I live in Idaho)
I have a friend who is a landlord, but she has no clue about creative finansing. She is doying everything in the conventional way.
So,… I did not even know where to start… but it makes sense now

Thank you again for your reply.

may I ask you one more question… Where do you buy your forms for contracts or offers, leases, and so on…
Just would like to get a refferal…

Thank you so much again

Here is a few more that I found at realestatepromo.com

Idaho

Phone: 208-529-9364
E-mail:
City, State, Zip: Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
When: TBD
Time: TBD
Would like to start one!!

Boise REIA
www.soldteamboise.com

Phone: 208-890-1957
E-mail: djw@rmci.net
City, State, Zip: Boise, Id 83704
When: 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each Month
Time: 6PM and Noon
Map:

thank you visionary, I have sent him a email. :slight_smile:

for sure start with a local club.

it will help you faster than any other way!

Thanks, we do have one club but it is 2 hours drive from me. And till summer, I can;t make it.
I will wait untill summer, I guess…
thanks a lot!