Cookie-cutter Probate

I come across lots of folks who would like to sell me property they dont own. Mom or Dad passed away and never passed title to the heirs. I saw an earlier post suggesting an "affidavit of heirship" could solve this. I was under the impression a probate action would be necessary, and that probate courts in each jurisdiction operate under their own unique statutes. If thats true, can someone suggest a law firm with a national footprint that could cost-effectively crank out dozens of these a year?