Question. What is a Affidavit of memorandum of purchase and sale agreement, and where do you go (department) to file one.

I believe it’s a memorandum that states you are the one buying the property and that you have entered into an agreement with the seller.

It is to be recorded at the Recording Office where the subject property resides.