Contracts

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where to learn about real estate contracts and how to use them. Is there any books or courses that have in-depth information on them. Plus I was wondering where is the best place to get contracts at.

First off there are dozens of different contracts, which contracts are you looking to learn about and what style of investing are you looking to do?

The contracts used in owner financing situations. I would like to learn about all contracts used for buying and selling real estate. Thanks.

There are dozens still,
Your title co has “standard” contracts, so does your Realtor. You buy them on line at lawdepot.com or local stationary store.
The goal would be to craft one that fits your needs. I have had them from “take title for closing costs” with no interest and no payments for 6 months and w/ 50k balloon. To interest only payments to all monthly payments credited to purchase price. It really is between you and seller…and the law.
Darin

I would look into Ron Le grand’s stuff…You can find a lot of it on ebay. He does a good job explaining his courses…like Wholesale, Lease Options, FSBO… and they all come with contracts. Also check with your Local investors club.