Where do I get the contracts that contain the proper wording for sub2, flips and the like? I know I could contact an attorney, but I’m just starting out and don’t want the added expense of an attorney just yet. I still need to find properties. Anyone have contracts, or sources for contracts, that are good?

Howdy Dolf:

I use the standard contract that Realtors use. You can get them on line from your local Real Estate Commission . Also title companies will supply them for you. lol