Contracts for Flipping

Would a RE purchase contract from staples be a good contract for flipping houses? Also is a purchase contract and an assignment contract all the paperwork I need to flipp a house?


Howdy Auggjlo:

Just use the standard Realtor contracts. You can get them from Realtors, title companies or maybe on line at your local real estate commission. That is all you need . The assignment contract is short, even 1 paragraph will do it.