Contractor are great

I am new to real estate investing and I am about to lauch it into action with contacting contractors. I have drove by several houses and seen a crew working on a potential flip. Most of the time contractors are working for real estate investors. A greatway to reach a potential buyer is to speak to the contracting crew. Drop a business card and get one from them. You may be suprised to find how many investors you may network with. Also try to google contractors too. Happy Investing!

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hi dean, welcome! I am also new here. I believe you can learn by asking questions here. Experts would gladly accommodate you.

Of course, you are welcome. All newbies are welcome here.

Sure, contractors are great…until you hire one…LOL

It’s great to have contractors lined up, but what are you doing to actually find deals?

I must say they are good but some contractors are only money minded. They are not that good in providing benefits.

I don’t have any bad experience with the contractors but, in my group there are many friends of mine experiencing bad contractors.

Yeah with my personal experiences, I must say contractors do a great job! No matter where actually you want to invest but they always get the right one for you. Three cheers to your post!