Contracting my first deal...

I have been studying real estate for almost 3 years. Its been a long journey but I feel like I’m ready to take the next step in my education. REIClub has been a God send and I thank everyone in advance for assisting me during the process.

I recently moved back to Wisconsin and during my relocation, my funds have been exhausted. I’m in need of a quick turn (maybe two) to get me in the position to buy and hold. My concern is finding a sample contract to use. Is it possible to find a contract and avoid attorney fees? Thanks again for the help.

Take a realtor out to lunch and ask them if you can have a copy of your state’s standard realtor contract to review.

Or, call up a few of the investors in your area (look in the classifieds of the local newspaper, or on Craigslist), and ask if you can use one of their contracts. Offer to buy them lunch or something. Be honest with them and let them know you are just starting out and would like to take a look at sample contract. I’m sure you will find someone who is willing to help you out.

Steph :cool