contract to buy form?

can someone tell me how to or please forward me a legal contract to buy a ugly house here in Texas.


You can use the “pretty house” contract form…everywhere that it says “pretty” just line it out and write “ugly”. Make sure that you initial the chage!


Get a from from the TREC website or from a friendly Realtor…it will have all “Texas doo-dads” to make it legal.


Thanks for your help on this.