Contract Questions

Once you have located the property owner and agreed to terms what contract do you setup with the seller and then with the buyer?

I’m guessing you are thinking of doing a simultaneous close. Typically you just use a standard sale contract that you would use for any purchase.

I plan on starting with just basic wholesaling, would this be the same contract? I am just wondering what I sign with the seller of the vacant property and what I have my investor or rehabber sign? Also, where is the best place to get these forms?

You can use a standard purchase agreement for your area between you and the seller, be sure that you have some type of escape clause built in, as well as putting “and/or assignees” along with your name when signing the original agreement. Then you can use an assignment contract between you and the buyer.