Contract question about Financial advisor involved with RE

I hoping some people here have some experience with contracts that might help me some what. Does “Non Binding” term mean that what ever I signed is not really enforceable by law?

sue in small claims court, I think you have a good chance to recover. prior to actually suing, you need to deliver to him or send by certified mail a letter demand full payment in a certain amount of time. After he fails to pay up then file the sue. No atty need and the fees are probably less than $50 to get in front of a judge

IMHO, since this word (and anything else for that matter) that was not in the main body of the text, I would not consider to be part of the contract.

I would start with the consumer advocate for your state. They will advise of your rights and may start their own complaint if they find issue with the contract.