Contract for Deed in Canada?

Does anyone konw if it is possible to Sub2 or use contract for deed in Canada?

It sure is. What is referred to as a “Contract for Deed” in many (but not all) states, is called an “Agreement for Sale of Land” (AFS) across Canada. Every real estate lawyer studied it in school and will be able to provide you with contracts for your province.

This is the only way I do business for both buying and selling and it works perfectly.

Thanks Doug! I thought so.