Contact info on bandit signs

How do you get around this. Do you dare put your mobile number on the “we buy houses” sign that are attached at street intersections? I am ready to purchase a few but not sure what to put for contact information. TIA for the recommendations. :help
regards,
Des

Only use a

cellphone number
voice mail number
live voice answering service number
toll free number

Never ever ever use your personal phone number or your office number. I have a prepaid cellphone number used strictly for my bandit signs.

Personally my belief is that bandit signs are a waste of money… That doesn’t mean that I haven’t bought my fair share of houses because of them…
Here is a trade secret…Most people use the words “I Buy Houses” and “We Buy Houses” with some 800 number… If you just put your number in the 411 directory under I buy Houses and We buy Houses you will get calls from other investors bandit signs…

If you want to use bandit signs just have stickers made of you’re telephone number and sticker over someone else s bandit sign…

If youre too afraid of the other investor hang your bandit sign vertical and not horizontal… And put your telephone number in the middle of the sign… The vertical will stand out more and the city when removing signs cut the signs and don’t necessarily remove the middle…

Good Luck

PS Are for which number use the one you plan on using for your advertising… If it is a good easy to remember number it will be remembered…

BTW vanity numbers aren’t as effective now a days… Have you noticed that cell phones dont have the alphabet on the number keys like a home telephone number… Very difficult to dial a word…

try and pick a number like 877-877-1010 hard to forget that number…

Ok i think i’ll try a few with my cell phone and see how it goes.

Its best to put an easy to remember phone number (a vanity number) or a memorable website. Don’t put both unless they are BOTH easy to remember. Reason being people in cars aren’t paying much attention to the signs and moving at high speed. Its especially tough to remember phone numbers because drivers are constantly distracted with traffic, cell phones, coffee… etc…

A local investor in my area used to use a simple message “We Buy Houses” and the phone number 248-CashCow and the web site www.248CashCow.com (can’t remember if there was a dash or not. No longer working) Both easily memorable, easy to see, easy to remember.

I would still say that a vanity number is not nearly as effective as an easy to remember numeric number…

Certainly 1-800-CASH-NOW is easy but I bet someone can remember 1-877-877-1010 just as easy and dial it faster…

As for the website buy your telephone number and use it as your dot com. also spend the money and buy them with and without the dashes.

Your message should be short and simple(people usually have 3-5 seconds to read the sign);
It’s recommend to use your phone number as the primary point of contact on your Bandit Signs, and your website secondary;
Put the signs near long stretches of 40 mph roads;
Friday afternoons and evenings are the best times to put out your Bandit Signs. I hope these tips will help you

thanks for all the comments thus far. i’m purchasing the signs this week and will keep it short and to the point and will utilize my mobile number as the contact. I’ll be going with a yellow sign with red lettering. I hope to get something going here.

I guess it really depens on the area. I have my number on my bandit signs but my signs are not in one area and are spread around alot. I can understand the privacy issue but if you make $500 bucks on a deal from a bandit sign isn’t it worth it?

are you referring to the whitepages or an online directory?

The telephone book… I imagine your number will end up on the net once it is in the book.

I don’t know what to say but what if I want to use my optional mail address? Will it do the same as personal cell phone number?