Conspiracy Theories? Your input welcome.

Bluemoon06,

“They steal beause they don’t want to work. They will have to work if they get caught instead of sitting around watching cable tv with 3 square meals in jail. They end up stealing a used TV worth $100 and paying you back for a new TV worth $900.”

So, they work to pay off the $900 TV which will take a couple of weeks, and then they can go back to their stealing, because, remember, they don’t want to work… ???

“You say you wonder about me. I would worry about me also. I am a real nut. I don’t have a traditional idea of how most things should work.”

Just remember, you said it… :biggrin

“I believe in gun ownership and it should be mandatory for every adult in public must have a visible gun on their person.”

Do you consider MANDATORY possession of a visible gun Conservative or Liberal?

You have to remember it is not like go get a job at McDonalds and get your paycheck and send it to me. They are in custody, they work for the state and are paid at those types of rates. I see it as like the chain gang type work. These would be public works type jobs that may pay the going rate but they would first have to pay for their incarceration (room and board) and the rest going to restitution. It costs about $50,000/year to house an inmate. But under the type of system I see, it should cost a lot less with no cable TV education or benefits etc. I estimate it would cost $25,000/year $68.00/day to house an inmate, only after that does the money go to pay off their debt. They would have to make $8.50/hour just top pay for their incarceration. It is not jail it is work. Like a work camp. You don’t get cable TV you don’t get education you get work.

I would say that is conservative