commercial property realtors

There is a commercial property I was interested in more info on. I contacted the listing agent directly by email. No response after a week. I then called the office yesterday to speak directly to the listing agent. They weren’t there, and 24 hours later - no call back.
Since this property is in another state, I can’t just go by the office :slight_smile:

If I were the seller, I would be furious that my agent was not following up on interested leads.

Do residential realtors usually deal with commercial properties? I am wondering if this is why I am not getting any response from this realtor.

If you’re really interested in the property and know where it is located, contact the seller directly (you might have to do a little investigative work to find out who the owner is). Inform them of the problems you are having with their listing agent and that you are interested in their property.

Regards,
Patti

Unfortunately YES, and 90% of the time they’re too unqualified to monkey around with commercial property in the first place.

Anthony

Go to www.loopnet.com

You can get plenty of commercial leads.

Actually,

you would be really suprised at what goes on in the Commercial business these days. I have run into this situation also. Have you ever considered that, “Maybe the property you found listed(advertised by this particular agent) was not the agents property to list in the first place.”

This happens more often than you think.

Not to mention all the stuff that goes on in loopnet.