COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES LIST DESPERATE SELLERS MOTIVATED SELLERS OWNER FINANCE

COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES LIST
DESPERATE SELLERS, MOTIVATED SELLERS, OWNER WILL FINANCE 100%

WHERE DO WE FIND THE OWNER THAT WILL FINANCE 100% OF COMMERCIAL MULTI FAMILY PROPERTY WITH CASH FLOW AND 8% OR HIGHER CAP RATE WHO HAS AN ASSUMABLE LOAN AND NO PREPAID PENALITY

RehabHouse,

Well I doubt you will find these on LoopNet or even my site. I would be willing to say that the only way you can actually find them is from cold calling the owners and hope they are wanting to retire and take advantage of the tax benifits allowed by financing it themselves.

I do look forward to hearing I am wrong on this, I would love to find another way that is easier.

Richard Stephens

Find the market, talk to real estate agents, and you can come across properties that may have an out of state owner with bad management. You can buy their property subject to or using a wrap mortgage, restore occupancy and install better management, then refinance it. Watch your numbers though so that when you do refi at 80%, that you can cover the total cost of the purchase, or have an arrangemetn with teh seller where they would hold the 20% as a 2nd (which they would do if they’re motivated enough to get out of the property)