Commercial Investing

Hi I am very new to the idea of commercial investing… could anyone please give me some examples of what it is and some deals you could do commercially?

thanx

beaver124

beave
i just bought a 6 family home. is this what your talking about or do you mean strip malls and stuff.

i can tell you that the larger apartment buildings are a great market to hit. the closings are expensive but the deal is structured Relatively the same as non-commercial.

Im talking about that, and anything aside from residential and renting…the multi family homes and strip malls and all that stuff.

Beaver124

I would really like to learn this business because I think it might be more profitable than single familly homes.

beaver124

Howdy Beaver1234567890:

I just missed a deal on a vacant grocery store building that was listed at $2.5 million. It was sitting over a year vacant and is being rented now for $35,000 per month. I do not know all the details if it is a triple net lease or about tenant finish out but it sounds profitable for sure. I am looking at another vacant building in the area as well that is about half the size. Wish me luck on it.

LOL to you too

Well good luck Tedjr, thats great info, i would love to learn more abouot that stuff so any other people that do commercial deals, POST HERE!!!

Thanx in advance,

beaver124

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDJR!!!

Keith

Thanks Keith. We are going to see Three Dog Night in a few minutes. Tomorrow is my 29th anniversary too and my youngest sons bday is today too at 17

Thanks again

Happy Days!!

beaver124

Wow! TedJr…3 Dog Night??? They were a hot band when I was in high school…you must be REALLY old!

LOL…just kidding (you’re 2 years older than I)…hope it was a good one!!!

Keith