comingling funds?

If i was to form a LLC how am I able to get at the cash from say a equity loan on the property that is owned by my LLC for my personal use? Do I draw a salary or a commission. Seems like it is hard to tap that money since it might be seen as comingling. Thanks for your help .

You can pay yourself a salary, management fee, commission, whatever.

However, before you “pay” yourself, dig up all those business expense receipts you paid for personally and submit an expense report for reimbursement. Be sure to include business mileage on your personal vehicle. Reimbursement for business expenses is deductible for the business, and puts more cash back into your pocket that isn’t taxable to you.