Colmpleted Board Contract?

What is this? It Is on a forclosure in th Remarks along with buyer proof of funds statement. Can someone le me know what this means?

Thanks Phil

Is this home part of an HOA?


In my area, sometimes on foreclosures, they will make you use certain real estate contracts. Some areas call these purchase and sale agreements.

I am pretty sure they are referring to your areas Board of Realtors contract meaning you can’t make your offer on any old contract you find and print up off the internet. They almost always have additional addendums that you’ll have to use when buying these as well.

The easiest thing to do would be to call the listing agent and ask what all they require to make an offer.

I hope this helps