Im closing soon. I made an offer on a bank owned property that was accepted. I want to close and take title under my company name. What is the best way to go about doing this?

First thing you want to do is amend your Earnest Money Contract to show your company name as the buyer. Of course, all parties have to sign and initial the amendment. Next, Provide your lender and the title company with your company documentation, i.e., partnership agreement, articles of incorporation, etc., your company TIN. Ask your lender their requirements for lending to you under your company name. If you meet all their requirments then the deed and trust documents are drawn granting title to your company and that’s it.


Thank You for your advice. I am closing very soon I hope I have enough time.