Closing deals

From what I have been reading on this website and from talking with people in real estate investing, it seems that I might have to partner with someone on my first deal. The reason I say this is because I don’t have any money at all to put into a deal. Even if the owner would take back financing, I would still need money for closing costs, title work, property inspections, right? This would cost thousands of dollars that I don’t have. Is there any other way that I could get money for these costs without having to use a partner? I just don’t want to give up 50% of a good deal. Maybe I could use credit cards? Thanks, Mike

A 3-6% sellers concession will cover closing costs. How is your credit and do you have a strong employment record?

My credit is around 630. Yes I do have a strong employment record. I have been at my current job for 5 years now. I thought that commercial deals don’t rely on your personal statements though. I thought it was just based on the cashflow of the building.

Sorry I forgot I was in the commercial section…but yeah most of the time but personal statements are involved unless your going in as a corp.