Chuck Smith

AJ - You’d better do about 20 deals to pay for the service and maintenance!

:wink:

Keith

Service and Maintence for what. Im doing birddogging, flipping, retail, and foreclosures. Im too young and busy to be a landlord right now. I get into that later.

No Jeanius…for the Range Rover! They are notoriously expensive to maintain – especially as they age.

LMAO till I cried. This one will give me chuckles all day, Thanks!

AJ,

I know you can and Will!!

If wanting that Range Rover fuels your fire then do it.

I look forward to updates. Elizabeth

hey guys, i recently bought chuck smiths course…its amazing, it has everything you need to start, the forms, even a 30 day start up program.

beaver124

sounds like you need to make 100k on your deal. have you thought about flipping land and getting paid 10x as much as an SFR?
i flipped 20 acres to a developer and should be getting 50k at closing. only problem with land deals is the closings usually take 6 months.

I have read chuck course and to tell you the trueth its great and worth it even though i have not put it to action. the best part is the cds where he has real life conversation with prospects.To cut the long story short its awesome.

Well…it’s May 10th and akademikjeanius must have done his deal by now.

Can we hear the details please, akademikjeanius? Looking forward to the progress report. ;D

Yes, show us the money

beaver124

I’d be interested in hearing what you’ve done as well, even if you were unable to close a deal.

When going to online “reviews” and other similar options. I’ve read several times where people have complained about Smith’s coursework, having grammar, spelling errors and the like.

Most appear satisfied with his efforts, but many are not. I’m trying to compare Bronchick’s course to Smith’s or Verna Jones Cox’s version. Smith’s costs about $500 more, than Bronchick’s. So trying to see if it is worth the difference.

if the content is good, do you really CARE about spelling and grammer?

The guy’s an ex-cop, not an English teacher. Seems kinda petty to be complaining about the spelling, doesn’t it? People are making money with his material, maybe that should be the focus.

buzz . . .

When spending $897 for a course … wouldn’t you think person developing course could point the mouse cursor to “spell check” and let software do the trick? Takes, what … a few minutes. . .

Not that hard . . .

You’re assuming as an ex-cop … Chuck can’t make use of spell check facility? Does that mean all cops aren’t capable of using something as simple as spell check when sending reports to the boss?

Maybe you’re watching too much NYPD Blues … all cops aren’t Andy Sipowicz . . . many are normal people.

All the ex-cop bravado aside … come on now . . . I sense part of the appeal is, “Gee he’s a Mafia looking ex-cop tough guy … so what the hey, can’t ‘spel’ so’s that part of da appeal.” Right . . .

BTW, this post has nothing to do with Chuck and his course … more to do with your perception . . .

I’ll take content over grammer any day of the week. I just think grammer, spelling and punctuation is a trivial matter when deciding if you should buy the material, that’s all.

If that is one’s criteria, then that’s fine with me. I can’t put somebody down for having their belief that one program must be better than another (or worse) because of the use (or lack of use) of a spell checker.

Sincerely,

"I’ll take content over grammer any day of the week. I just think grammer, spelling and punctuation is a trivial matter when deciding if you should buy the material, that’s all.

If that is one’s criteria, then that’s fine with me. I can’t put somebody down for having their belief that one program must be better than another (or worse) because of the use (or lack of use) of a spell checker.

Sincerely, "

Hummm . . .

Wonder how well written Chuck’s “offer to purchase/sell agreements are?” Would you be confident in dealing with someone you don’t know … that has misspellings and such in the agreement you just signed to OR are about to sign to do business?

You might be, others might not. So why not do it right in the first place? That would please all … those who care and don’t care about spelling errors, et cetera.

Misspellings in posts to forums such as these is no big deal. But in coursework, contracts, agreements … that are to made public. Sorry, there’s no excuse for that . . .

ANY written material coursework, whatever … deserves the modicum of effort required to do a simple spell check. Heck it is so simple that many probably spell check posts. Let alone a curriculum or course one is to sell to others.

Perhaps Chuck typed it out on Andy’s old Royal . . .

Apparently we went to different schools and view life through different windows. Which is all well and good. Since some people don’t care about spell checks and grammar. Others apparently do.

That’s why I posted what I did. I learned through another post that the poster said Chuck’s stuff had errors. Just trying to see, if others [who have used his courses] have noticed same. Original post was as simple as that.

Next time you talk with Chuck … ask him how much biz he may be losing by being so lazy and cavalier as to not make use of the simplest of technologies?

Back when people “published” material by first typing it on a type writer … to later mimeograph it … and still later use copy machines. Perhaps some errors in spelling were forgivable. Perhaps such archaic machines predate you.

Having said that … again, there’s no excuse for typos or spelling errors [today’s technology] in any paper that is to duplicated and then sold to others, period.

As they say 'round here, “That dog won’t hunt.”

I disagree.

But, we have to agree to disagree, don’t we?

Thank goodness . . . ;D