Celluar Alarm for my rehab

I started topic of conversation in another post but thought all would ike to know…

So I found a cellular alarm company Gaurdcom, I Googled Cellular Home Security. Just what I wanted a company that can provide an alarm that needs no hard wiring to a land line and is monitored. After talking to Bob for a few minutes I rally liked it, unit goes in wherever you want that it gets cell signal. The basic system comes with a motion sensor and 2 door sensors I'm getting an extra motion sensor instead of the doors. I also added a talking touch pad. as is the system will cost $579+139=$718 plus 3 months hosting in advance @ $35 x 3 = 105. Total under $1000  out the door. The system also comes with a 

When I complete the rehab I make a phone call and have the system transferred to the next property. 

Overall a good deal for the system I can even feel ok leaving tools on site. 

Come and try to get my plumbing or anything else SUCKA!!! Just wait til next week!

What do you guys think???

It sounds like a great idea. Especially if you can use it over and over. Does it alert the police or just your cell phone?

If it has an option of who to call, I’d call whoever can get there first with a gun…

It is monitored by the company and they call the police and then you. It is alo armable from the computer! Bob said if anyone from here calls mention the site and he will give you a deal.

GRIDcorp - it seems that now that you are getting this new system you are almost wishing for someone else to break into your property… :O)

Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get to use it because no one broke into your properties… :O)

Anyway - this sounds very interesting. At first I did not understand why you wanted a cellular security system. Now I get it… Because you don’t have a land line to use with the system. Have you thought about connecting a land line to the property at the start of your rehab and using a less expensive system? It may be cheaper that way… Just a thought!

I like the portability of the system and the land line requires phone co. involvement, making sure lines are good, etc. Plug and go. Plus the land line systems require a 1 or 2 year monitoring comitment as well.

it’s a good product. A company called Alarm.com started it and recently outsourced their services to others.

I like it because it’s portable and can be moved to a new unit once you get a tenant in.

Googled Cellular Home Security. Just what I wanted a company that can provide an alarm that needs no hard wiring to a land line and is monitored. After talking to Bob for a few minutes I rally liked it, unit goes in wherever you want that it gets cell signal. The basic system comes with a motion sensor and 2 door sensors I’m getting an extra motion sensor instead of the doors. I also added a talking touch pad. as is the system will cost $579+139=$718 plus 3 months hosting in advance