Can you use escrow for this?

Can you use an escrow account to hold a JV agreement with instructions to transfer the seller’s property deed at the end of a contract for sale in a ‘JV with seller’ scenario?

I’m trying to make sure I understand how this process works especially from the seller’s POV.

And I didn’t read about escrow being used this way but I thought it would be helpful if a seller might feel insecure with just a copy of a JV agreement from some investor taking control of their property perhaps in another state. Or am I missing something?