CAN I GET INFO. ABOUT SMALL BUSINESS PROBLEMS

Can someone explain how to show that my wife and myself are employed when we own the co. This has come up as a problem every time we try to get loans. this has even been a problem with several owner finance deals we have tried to do. I would appriciate any input on the subject. THANKS. :smiley:

ROGER,

Glad to meet you.

One easy way to finance a property in your situation is to go with a “No Doc” loan, basically this is a stated income and credit check loan, if your score is high enough then you can get the loan. You will pay a 1/2 point to 1 point higher than the current interest rate, so make sure you are getting a good deal on the price of the property.

I believe a 640 score would be on the low side for this type of loan, but I am sure if you check it out with a mortgage broker he can tell you what will qualify.

John $Cash$ Locke

Roger, Is your company incorporated, LLC, or DBA? This might clearify part of the problem in the beginning.
Also, You might consider hard money lenders who consider the equity in the property rather than the credit score or your references.

Change your plan…

Learn to buy without credit…

And by all means if you really want to be employed… set up a C Corp… that pays you salary…

David Alexander

P.S. UnEmployable and proud of it… :wink: