Can fee be folded in?

I’m wondering if anyone has ever tried to fold in a bird dogger’s fee into a mortgage from a traditional lender. For example, have the bird dog fee listed in the same manner as a realtor fee and get a check at closing to pay the bird dogger with.

Howdy Rballard:

Not a problem. Most title companies will pay whomever the buyer and seller agree to pay as part of the closing costs. You can have it be part of the contract or just get the buyer to notify the closing agent about the money that needs to be paid to you.