calling phlemboy...

I don’t want to sound rude, but you are brand new to real estate investing per your post and entrance to this forum 2 weeks ago. Yet you are giving advice to all kinds of newbies on how to get started in real estate. Please, don’t advise anyone on “how to get started” until you have gotten started.

Your enthusiasm for real estate investing is great, and if you direct it right, it will take you to great places. But take it easy on shelling out advice for other newbies.

I WILL RESPOND HOW I WANT, TO WHOMEVER I WANT. I’M HERE TO LEARN AND SHARE WHAT I’VE LEARNED! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT SAY! MY OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT. I DON’T CLAIM TO BE AN EXPERT. PEOPLE CAN TAKE MY ADVICE OR NOT. I REALLY DON’T CARE. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT. TOO BAD!! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW SITE IF YOU’RE SO SENSITIVE. I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY STEP UP MY PARTICIPATION IN THESE FORUMS. SO I THINK THERE’S A TWO WORD PHRASE THAT REALLY SAYS WHAT I’M SAYING…

Maybe you guys should take this to a PM war… the rest of us don’t need to see this crap.

Trust me. That will be my only response that.

“Children, children, don’t be so pleasant…” Arthur Tasker

Enough. Play nice in the sandbox, please. If you have to, please do as Jared has suggested and take it out to PM.

Keith

Like I said it’s over.

Let’s all gather around the campfire and sing…

Pass the marshmallows and chocolate…

Who’s got the guitar? Jake, you got the guitar? :biggrin

I love the fire you both have, now go apply it to business!!! :beer

You don’t have to have done something to know how it works. But my philosophy is just because I don’t know how to do something doesn’t mean it can’t be done. I have ideas on subjects all the time but I don’t comment because I just don’t know how it works. Like apartments, I understand how they work, but I don’t have any so I don’t give advice about them. phlemboy may be able to help buy we should all be conscience of our limitations and not give advice that could end up hurting someone who takes it.

Since I am in Ohio, I will log off now and drive around Columbus and try to figure out which ones are propertymanager’s houses.

Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah!
O Lord, kum ba yah!

Someone’s laughing, Lord, kum ba yah!
O Lord, kum ba yah!

Someone’s crying, Lord, kum ba yah!
O Lord, kum ba yah!

Someone’s singing, Lord, kum ba yah!
O Lord, kum ba yah!

O Lord, kum ba yah!

:biggrin :biggrin

stevie-o for president!! Im behind yuh stevie!

Good song Jesmar!