California

Hi Everyone-

My name is Josh and I live in North San Diego County (Encinitas). I am on here because i am determined to make real estate investing my main focus as a career. I recently realized that I cannot work for a corporation ever again! Ultimately i would like to help others become real estate investors as well. In order for me to stay motivated i would like to meet some like minded investors that would possibly be interested in partnering up to purchase apartment buildings. My strategy would be to to buy, fix up, raise rents and hold. Its tough to purchase and cash flow in san diego so i would like to purchase out of California.

I have property in San Diego, Hawaii, Arizona, and Pittsburgh, PA. I have a mixture of duplexes to small apartment buildings but looking to purchase bigger apartment complexes 25- 100 units. Anyhow, I appreciate you taking the time to read this and if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Josh

Looking for wholesale deals in Ventura County
Ventura County. SFR… If you have anything in these area’s please let me know. Also west end of San Fernando Valley.
91360, 91361, 91362, 91320, 93065, 93063, 91377, 93021, 93010, 93012, 93030, 93036, 93035.

Hello,

We are introducing our new property management company in the central valley. Our company’s name is Real Property Management Valley Wide located in the city of Merced. We are associated with the national franchise located in Layton Utah, Real Property Management. We are looking to develop some synergies with real estate investors purchasing in Merced County.

There has, and continues to be a large inflex of investors into Merced becuase of the new University of California, Merced. With the huge market correction, Merced again is very well priced both with SFD and multifamily residental income properties.

We are encouraging investors to again look at this market. We are in the business of ONLY asset and property management. We would be willing to assist real estate investors in their efforts to purchase property in the Merced area with the idea of managing these assets. If any members of this forum would like to discuss the Merced market and/or talk about our services, please let us know.

G. Keith Borges Jr.
RPM Valley Wide

If you want to invest your money in the real estate and other in the California then you can because that is the best way to invest your money in the market and get bounce profit.

Hi everyone, My name is Harry. I have found this forum has a lot of helpful information when it comes to investing in real estate. Our PE firm is looking for real estate deals in Southern California, Las Vegas, and Bakkan Oil field. Please contact me if any interesting deals that we can work along.

Cheers,
Harry

1 Like

I was working with someone with the idea of doing a jumbo loan back flip. Put up a site and mailed some post cards. Well, have gotten someone to reply with what looks like a doable deal, at least if the bank will cooperate.
However, I do not have the finances, nor the knowledge or skill to do the negotiations. Is there anyone that as done any work with jumbo loan back flips?

Thank you,
Tim

Hi, My name is Natasha and I’m an active investor/wholesaler in Riverside CA (Inland Empire) and I buy 4 to 8 properties a month. I’m looking to build relationships for JV Joint partnerships with other investors in flip/rehab, etc.

PM Me, thanks

Looking for new or seasoned investors that would like access to a large inventory of homes at discounted prices. We have homes in many market around the country. Our company can help you with all aspects of investing including financing.
Message me if you are interested and I can get you all the details.

I am an investor new to the Sacramento Area and am looking to invest in both the northern CA area and potentially areas outside of CA. I will be focusing on Wholesaling in the Sacramento Metro Area. If your in the area and want to chat or maybe do some deals together drop me a line

Andy

Hello cash investors

We acquire REALLY good wholesale properties in all of Southern California. Our full time team works on searching for REO’s, vacants, shorts etc. We move extremely fast on these and sell them just as fast.

Requirements:

1. Proof of funds.
  2. If you are flipping the property – you list with our partnered listing broker when selling.

Our current deal
Orange county 3/2
Distress purchase - 513,000
rehab - 60k
sell - 660,000
Profit → 87k

Previous deal
Tri Plex – L.A. County
Distress purchase – 440,000
Rehab – 35k
List - 570,000 - Profit → 95k

[b]Hi there, I am a Private Investor looking for Real Estate deals. I usually lend for rehab, closing cost, down payments, etc.

Looking for various deals to consider. Nationwide interest.

Any suggestions?[/b]

Hello all,
I am in So Ca., Inland Empire and am new as an active investor although I have had a rental for many years. I am now looking to expand that and add several more rentals to my balance sheet.

I have cash to buy and rehab homes so I am not looking for private or hard money, and I am also not looking to lend out or JV with others. Just looking to acquire some homes for myself.

I am looking for two things…
#1 I am open to GOOD deals if someone has (local) homes to wholesale out.
#2 I will be looking for a local lender not restrained by Fannie rules (refi’s >4 rentals, etc.) once I acquire a few more homes.

If you have information regarding either of these needs I would appreciate hearing from you. And of course I am always interested in learning and networking so message me with any info, questions or comments.

Thanks and good luck to you all.

Jim

Los Angeles wholesaler/BK attorney here with MLS access. Anyone looking to go 50/50 on a deal, and needs MLS research done for them such as comps/pulling property info/etc message me.

**Currently looking for a financing partner for a short sale deal. Owner is my client. He owes 192k on 1st and 110k on second, market value of home is 400k. Message me if you’d be interested ASAP, house might be going up for auction early November if we don’t act. I will handle everything with owner and lenders. POSSIBLE 148k spread!

Hello,

I’m also an investor friendly real estate agent here in Los Angeles. My office is located on Sunset Boulevard. Feel free to call, stop by etc. I can help any of you out with market information, and knowledge I have obtained through my experiences practicing in the Hollywood Hills.

There are great investment opportunities in the Hollywood Hills, for sharp, well informed investors!

all the best,
Kieran

Kieran Jackson
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills

Well my very first post in this forum should be in this section so here it goes. My name is Cliff I am a Real estate broker in southern California that specializes in property management. I also own both a construction company and appraisal company. I hold licenses in all three. I work primarily with investors that acquire assets to fix up and hold till the market is right to sell. The only facet of the real estate industry that I outsource is the lending aspect. From the start to finish I hand hold my clients so the experience is painless and profitable for them.

Respectfully
Cliff Odette
Soco Management Inc

Hi, I’m in the Southern California Inland Empire area. I work with all types of circumstances and if the deal is good enough, I’ll go up to the Victor Valley or out towards Palm Desert. Most of my transactions are between Pomona and San Bernardino. Send me a message sometime if you’re interested in working together.

Sean DeSilva
Wholesaler & Landlord

Hello,

My name is Max Hirshik and I work for Big Table Media, a TV production company. We are currently casting female contractors, flippers, or designers with real estate experience for a show we have in development. Any submissions, referrals, or general advice on how to reach out to the community is much appreciated!!! I’ve included my contact email below, and mods: please let me know if there is a better forum to post this in, thanks!

Best,

Max Hirshik

Hello
My name is Schalawn Warren and I have launched my new wholesale real estate company - Estate Valet. We are based in the greater Los Angeles area but service nationwide.

I have a meticulous realtor, April Hosein as a business partner and together we pour over wholesale real estate on/off market.

The problem we run into is a lack of serious investors.

We work direct to buyers that seek single family, multi family, commercial or bulk properties including land.

If there is a serious property investor that will allow us to match your criteria with wholesale property, please PM me

It would be a pleasure

1 Like

I am a beginner investor as well in SoCal. You may want to wholesale several properties first to get some cash in the bank.