California FSBO question

Could someone point me to a source where I can get RE forms used for transactions in CA? I am trying to sell a property on my own, without a realtor being involved.

Do a search for your local board of realtors. In some places they have promulagated (spelling?) forms on the site for public use.

You will more than likely close at a tittle company, so you might call the tittle companies to see what they would charge or if they can provide you with the proper forms. 8)

better yet go to a title co and say, “i want to sell my house FSBO, what paperwork do i need?” and they should be able to give u what u need