Buying Tax Liens online?

I have $400 and its just sitting in my closet. Ive read several books about Tax Liens, and they sound to be a pretty safe investment. My question is…

1. What is the best way to buy Tax Liens? Im from Indiana. Is there any way to buy Liens in like Alaska safetly?

Oh, so you keep your cash at home hidden in your closet… :banghead :biggrin

Listen, I’ve been doing this for a long time. I have a pretty big network of real estate pros. One of the biggest risks and most common failure for people is purchasing real estate outside of their own state. I can’t tell you how many investors I have seen and that I know of who are from CA and purchase investment real estate east of the Mississippi river who wish they never did.

Yes, real estate can be cheaper and you can find great deals in other parts of the country. But real estate investing is very much hands on. If it’s not your hands that are one it, then it has to be someone who you trust to mange your investments. For some reason most people don’t always look at real estate in the same way they look at other investments…such as an IRA or Stocks. Real Estate is a financial investment that requires experienced professionals who know what they are doing to manage, unless you are the investor, at which point you will learn what you need to know to ensure success. But people who work for other people don’t have the same mentality about other peoples real estate investments. Not to mention there is a vast number of real estate professional want-to-be’s who have their head stuck up their ass and don’t have a clue about what they are doing.

GooD LucK! :beer